Wednesday, April 3, 2013
A new day and new RAG
Hi my name is Walt and I'm know as waltoonsxp also know as the peruvian assassin plus I'm known as daddy and Enrique. I wanted to start this off with a bit about me first. I'm a happily married man with kids, wife and a job. I enjoy doing a bunch of things like with computers, drawing, broadcasting, gaming, filming videos at random, taking pictures, building things... you name it. Now having time to do all this is basically impossible for me.
Like I said I'm a parent and husband and that is no part time job. I try and always do what's right but a lot of times i get myself into doing things i regret, I'm only human after all. I joined xbox live long ago and met great and stupid people along the way. I still have a few of those friends... not the stupid ones... the great ones and I'm honored to still have their friendship.
About RAG
Started RAG about 2009 and it pretty much ended in 2010 due to my own doing. I regret what I did but this is not about the past but the new RAG. RAG was meant to be a community for gaming friends that kept close and not about the numbers or skills. Well anyway there is still a RAG forum out there but I don't really host anymore or anyone else that is there. We all do what we gotta do. We are older mature gamers and can't game a lot and I respect that. I'm in the same boat, I now stream or upload gaming videos at random but barely hang with any of the crew I once did before. It's hard when you have conflicting schedules you know. So basically RAG forums is completely dead but I like hanging in there just for fun and practicing stuff on that forum, plus posting random videos, stuff i found on the net or just blogging.
So this is where the new RAG in this time in history comes in. No more hosting till the future let's me do it and then i can go back on the forums. In the meantime I'll stay here blogging and posting videos and whatnot. By the way the forums is located here if you want to check it out RAG Forums . I in no way will delete RAG forums, It will remain there till one day I can come back to it and recruit and host gaming sessions. As for now I will be here like I said before.
So expect the randomness that is waltoonsxp and join the blog if you wish. Catch you here sometime!
Stay tooned!
Walt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment