Thursday, April 11, 2013

Fitness??

I been trying to get in shape for quite sometime now but have always started and always stop. I want to take the time now to really focus on what I eat and start exercising more often. So today I start with some sit ups, push ups and holding down a plank. I have eaten a banana and some cereal for breakfast. Later at work I will just stay drinking water for the most part cause I'm still transitioning from my ice teas that I love so much. I used to be big into soda but after so many years I finally stopped and if I ever want to drink even a bit of it I barely handle it, I'm surprise at this myself. Well time to go already. Gotta get my kid ready to drive him to mommy's work and then I could head to work. Until next time!

Walt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Youtube Channels